Thursday, January 5, 2012

Starting again in 2012!

Time to start over!

Our next family trip won't be until Fall of 2013 (unless some miracle happens), so we have over a year and a half to save up for this one.  Our goal is Disneyland again since Carsland wasn't open on our last trip.  My family also hasn't been during their Halloween time and the Party is awesome! We will have to do WDW when all the kids are big enough to do EVERYTHING, since it will probably be our only time as a family. Have to see if I can convince my husband that we should go alone sometime before then.

To add to our fund, a percent of my past Disney travel planning will go towards it, leftover grocery budget, credit card rewards including Disney Rewards Visa and any other rebates or found money that comes along.  I'm also still paying with pennies, so that I can get back nickels, dimes and quarters only and have those add up as well.

I'm also doing a meal plan service to keep me on track with meals, groceries.  I can keep staples on hand and just shop my pantry first before going to the store. It also cuts out a lot of the "What's for dinner" dilemma.  So far it's exactly what I needed!  There are all types of menu plans or store sales they use.  Definitely something to look into, and get 10% off if you subscribe by Jan 15 using the code 2012.


Opening California Adventure!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment