Friday, June 3, 2011

May update

Chase cash-back: $300.00

Travel planning: $115.16

Coins: $21.41

Disney rewards points 20

NEW Total: $2263.17
 
Back over the 20% mark!  This is what I like to see- progress! This month I am revamping our budget and getting back on the savings train.  Everything is deposited each week, so I'm also building interest on it in my account too!

Been busy with travel planning since the new specials are out!
  • Free Dining at WDW
  • Kids Sail Free to Mexico on DCL
  • Resort room benefits at Disneyland!  
Counting down to our own trip too- added a countdown in the sidebar --->

Post edit- should have taken off the CC reward category before I did my total, reflected next month.

This is one of our favorite spots to sit and take a break with a Dole whip!

2007 trip- Trevor (4) and Devin (1) with daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment